"It has been an absolute joy to teach at Weebleworld for the past ten years. Teaching in a beautiful, new, eco-friendly center, built and owned by Maggie and Kevin, has allowed me the flexibility to develop and implement curriculum that prepares my students for kindergarten and life. I love the passion and smiles I see from the children as we embark on themes such as “robot week" or "art appreciation week." We are so lucky to have the love and support of encouraging parents, as we all care, love and educate the same, beautiful children! The owners and all the staff, have put the children and parents as their number one priority. As I retire from teaching at the end of 2016, I will always feel blessed to be a part of this wonderful Weebleworld family. “Teaching is a work of heart!" -Ms. Beth, Preschool Teacher, Forest Room
We would love for you to join our team!
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of children and join a winning team? We are the best early childhood program in the area and we only hire the best. We are always looking to add talented, energetic, positive, honest and fun people to our team! Young or old, if you have the stuff, we’ll know it. Must be an outstanding communicator. Prior teaching experience a plus. Contact us today using form provided below or e-mail us at email@example.com!
"Hearing children's laughter makes even the worst day happy! I have worked at Weebleworld for 9 years. When I first walked in to interview, I knew this was the job for me. I had a tiny baby fall asleep in my arms in the rocking chair. I have been here ever since. Watching wee ones bloom and grow. Meeting amazing families and caring for all their kids. Making a difference!" -Darcy Obmascher (Jungle Room Teacher)
Top 20 Reasons to Work at Weebleworld
1. Competitive salary
2. Reduced child care
3. Paid holidays
4. YOUR BIRTHDAY is a paid holiday (we celebrate YOU!)
5. Vacation/PTO time
6. Annual bonuses ($100 at each anniversary and $500 at 5 year increments!)
7. Attendance incentives (quarterly gift cards)
8. 4 day work week options
9. Schedule flexibility
10. Beautiful, Large Classrooms
11. Team oriented and positive culture
12. Annual staff trips and dinners
13. Creativity and flexibility with curriculum implementation
14. Paid planning and prep time
15. Enormous outside playgrounds
16. Fully stocked resources for your crafts and projects + classroom budget
17. Average teacher tenure is 4 years; school wide we have over 100 years total teaching experience!
18. Supportive and Friendly Co-Workers
19. Locally owned since 2007 (Owner/Director on site daily)
20. We have FUN!
Copyright 2013. Weebleworld Child Care Center, LLC. All rights reserved.